Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dedicated to the one I love, Sasha star dog.





















Could it be that one person's 'inspired' is another's completely cracked out? Sometimes I think I have a good idea or try to work something out but to no avail. Kind of like blogging, haha. I've been feeling extra neurotic lately. I can't believe Sasha died. It's like the most bizarre thing. All my shit doesn't matter too much, though. Not now. I do suppose I'm trying to be content because there's always so much more to the story. I have been thinking about grammar and language. I want to be back in school. I think I know what I want now at least.  Yes, I do believe so.

But it's all okay, 
But it's all okay
these days
it feels like I've lost a friend. 
But it's all okay
But it's all okay. 

I have been reflecting. Is it all about having or being wealthy enough? Or is it more about knowing what it is that you want, really, very properly identifying what it is that you want, and focusing all of your energies into it? So as to sort of, attract it. No matter what. Fight hard. That sort of thing. Upside- I won a pair of shoes, downside- I found out the same day as we found Sasha dead. They say most deaths occur close to home. I found out September 20th that my dad died September 19th. We found out September 3rd that Sasha died on September 2nd. Perhaps having my September in Chile be Spring, instead of Fall I will have some sort of a healing. Fall is dying. Spring is rebirth.

God, relationships are complicated. Be them romantic, friendly, or how-you-relate to other things, even abstractly. 

Like how I want to smoke a cigarette. 

A moment of honesty, though- true feelings;

It's what I (thought) I wanted but is it what I need? It's what I (thought) I needed but is it what I want? Hm....

Common questions come to analytical mind as often happens in worry trance. 

Timeless,
nothings timeless
timeless,
nothings.

We aren't sure
of cracks
in the wall. 

But what is the foundation? How do you separate your mind? HOW DO WE CO-MU-NI-CATE ?

-wonderful, wonderful.
-may I sleep?
-maybe not
-trend of sleep?
-not long sought
-gimmie that
-candy for them all!
-a doll in the box
-little, tiny whim
-hum hum, buzz buzz
-let me (w)in. 
__________________________________

under, mine.
out of time.
little bit thick.
roly poly
moly, miss holy
flatten out the dough
moly roly,
holy miss poly
holy moly,
poly miss roly 

My mind is wandering often in and out of extreme thought and quirkiness. I am trying to be open with my formatting and what comes out, since that's how it flows sometimes. This girl asked me if I knew why I make music, well I will also say it has to do with why I write: for me, creative process = spiritual meditation. Hari om tat sat! 

the goods 






No comments:

Post a Comment